Rite Window Installs Double Hung Windows for Homeowners Throughout Greater Boston
Our double hung window provides superior quality and craftsmanship that emulates the beauty of a traditional wood window without the care and maintenance required to keep it looking clean and fresh for years to come. The sashes slide up and down effortlessly no matter the size of the window due to our power assist mode and tilt in to allow for easy cleaning. At Rite Window, our windows have many features that can increase the energy efficiency, curb appeal, and security of your home, including:
- Rite Window™ is an Energy Star® Partner and all of our window products are Energy Star® certified
- Double as well as Triple Pane Glass Packages using Low E, Argon and warm-edge intercept spacers
- Heavy duty, multi-chambered, foam filled insulated frames provide structural integrity and energy efficiency yet are low profile, providing more class for a better view
- Numerous interior and exterior frame colors and interior woodgrains to suit your personal style
- Full Flex screens are standard on all of our double hung windows, providing improved ventilation and more light
- EZ Turn & Tilt Lock hardware provides for clean sight lines, no exposed tilt latches block your view
- Optional Grids between the glass offer a traditional look as well as easy cleaning
- Both the top and bottom sashes tilt-in for easy cleaning
- “Limit Latches” keep sashes partially open for ventalation
Throughout the installation process, you will receive dedicated customer service from our professional, award-winning staff. We only use factory-certified technicians to perform window replacement projects, and our lifetime warranty covers all window components and labor performed.
If you’re looking for energy-efficient double hung windows that offer tremendous value and excellent customer service from a trusted window company, call Rite Window or use our online scheduling tool to plan a free, in-home consultation at your home. We proudly serve communities throughout Greater Boston and beyond.